Dear Members and Friends
This month you're in for a real treat as TWO of MIGs original founders will be presenting together on The Essentials of WholesalingHouses for Quick Cash -- in Today's Market!
This is NOT your run of the mill, boring lecture. JP and James (both original MIG founders, and one past President) have been wholesaling houses in the Memphis area for 15+ years now, and have completed somewhere north of 400+ transactions. Together they are "The House Guys" and currently turn around 3-7 deals a month for cash, to hungry local cash buyers.
Wholesaling houses is their bread and butter, plain and simple... and in this meeting they're going to spill it all. Nothing held back, they'll open the kimono all the way and lay out their entire business model for you in black and white, while doing their very best to answer every question.
When you leave, you'll not only have a solid understanding of how you too can make chunks of money by wholesaling houses for quick cash, but also you'll learn more than a few private tricks of the trade these guys usually keep pretty close to the vest. Come ready to take notes, and don't be late!
On the table for discussion:
- Why Wholesaling? (over other methods)
- What is Wholesaling? (and what is it NOT)
- Typical Wholesale Deal Flow (step by step)
- Wholesaling vs. Fix-and-Flip vs. Bird Dogging vs. Co-Wholesaling
- Case Studies of Actual Deals
- Most Common Wholesaler Formulas to Use
- Assignments vs. Double Closings
- Time-Tested, Proven Deal-Getting Methods
- 9 Best Motivated Sellers to Target
- What Does a “Zip Codes Cash Map” Look Like?
- 3 Lessons for Crushing Direct Marketing
- 8 Biggest Mistakes Wholesalers Tend to Make
- Tools We Use Every Day in Our Business
- 5 Ways to Comp a Property
- The Art of "Quick & Dirty" Offers
- Wholesaler FAQ
You do NOT want to miss this meeting.
Early Bird Sessions:
Our early bird focus groups begin promptly at 6:00 and this month's "Getting Started" will be hosted by Bill Mann a MIG Director and real estate investor. Bill will be informing you of his own recent entry into the real estate investor ranks.
The second session will be hosted by Joseph T. Kirkland, Jr., an attorney and MIG Vice-President, who will be speaking about TRID (TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure) which starts for closing files originating on or after October 3. You don't know what that is you say! You had better come to this session find out.
So you want to sell a house to an owner occupant after October 3, 2015. Get ready, life as you knew it is changing. You closing process as a buyer or seller will be changing. Come find out the changes that are happening in the mortgage industry and how it is going to affect your timeline for closing. While these changes only apply to owner occupied residential closings, they will impact you.
Join us at 6 P.M. at Hilton Memphis for this event.